Jewish Dating Etiquette
You are planning on calling the person for the first time, ( or even subsequent calls after the first date)
* Don’t call late in the evening
* if the person isn’t home, leave a message not long winded, introduce yourself, and leave a time when they could call you back
* if they say that they are a little traditional, or observant don’t call over Shabbos, or just a few hours before
* if you don’t hear from them in a few days, call back.
* don’t call during a time of day when you know they won’t be home and then continue to call, either not leaving messages, or to many.
These are just a few common curtesy tips..more to come..or what do you suggest?