Great Dating Idea’s – and they could be Free…
When planning your dates , especially the first one – most men tend to want to go out and impress the woman with a great night/day out. Some great dates can also be free, or cost really little. You don’t have to break the bank to impress the lady.
1. With the nicer weather coming – concerts in the park are enjoyable and can be a great way to spend time together - than take a nice walk around the area where the concert was. Ice cream or a drink is low price way to talk a little as well.
2. If you enjoy more the intellectual or cultural activities, look at the local museum’s for lecture’s. Than enjoy the museum as well. Sometimes this may be a small fee for the lecture but you get museum entrance included.
3. Love video games, head of to the park with a blanket and some munchies – and challenge each other for fun.
4. Check out the street fairs and head on over. Great afternoon activity.
5. Does your city have Botanical Gardens – or just a really nice park – take a nice leisurely stroll, great views and hopefully good conversation.
6. Check out your local guide books and see what is going on in your area, you may be surprised to find out what is going on.
7. A picnic, one of my best dates. Went for a bike ride first along the boardwalk than stopped on the beach and enjoyed dinner out.
8. Wineries in the area – this can be a really reasonable afternoon out – take the tour and you get to sample a few different kinds of wine as well
9. Factory Tours, see how different things are made and usually will receive free gifts at the end as well
10. If you are into doing a little Chessed, chose one of the many organizations that you van volunteer your time, soup kitchens, packing groceries, check out your Jewish Community Guide to see what you can do together to make a difference.
So get out and have some fun, good first dates will lead to others, and hopefully be the beginning of a great relationship.