Archive for October 2009
How a person carries and presents themselves in public can be a way to meet someone. If you are confident in your self this will come out when you are in public, and this can attract people towards you. These few steps can help you finding a partner.
1. Think about who you are – and try to find inner happiness. Get to know who you are and go out there and do the thing you enjoy to doing. Don’t wait around for others try to be more confident in you.
2. If you are unsure about something – don’t hide away from it – take a deep breath and push yourself to go out there
3. Don’t rely on other’s to make you happy – if you want to do something go for it. If you wait around and just put yourself behind your desk or at home on your couch this won’t give you the opportunity to meet people.
4. Try to be with people that make you feel good about yourself and what you do, be positive this will come across when you meet people.
5. Go out and enjoy the things you like to do – this will also put you with others who enjoy the same things and will give you the opportunity to meet people with similar interests.
Most important though, is really find out who “you” are, and if you don’t like what you see in the mirror then maybe it is time to make a few changes. Think positive – but also be happy with who you are and where you are in your life. Don’t have unrealistic expectations,